Thursday, October 27, 2011

motivation

Sometimes I like to yell at myself for not taking as many photos anymore and go through my documents and look at all the shoots I did and how proud I actually am of them. I compiled all my favorites (digital, film, instaxs, etc...) and am posting it here as a sort of motivation for myself to get my shit together. I haven't done a planned shoot since August with Becca and I don't really count that so actually it was July that I last shot with a clear intention of what I wanted in the end. Oye, I just haven't shot much this year and that makes me sad.

I know what's missing in my life, though.

Color film, duh.


~~~~~~digital stuff~~~~~~











~~~~~~instaxs&'roids~~~~~~




~~~~~~black&white film~~~~~~








color film














I'll just go in my corner now and cry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment